Get Fast Free Delivery in the UK when you spend £30 or more!
We offer a choice of two delivery services in the UK; Standard Delivery and Express Delivery and Airsure for International Deliveries. Please note we only deliver to UK postal addresses and providing stock is available as displayed on our website, we aim to deliver orders within the time-scales shown in the table below:
|Standard||Typically 2-4 working days||£3.95 (Free on all orders £30 or more)|
|Express||Typically Next Working Day before 1pm for orders placed before 1pm||£6.95|
Please note that some of our deliveries require a signature and that weekends and bank holidays are not counted as working days.
“Cut Off” Time For Express Delivery
Our cut off time for processing Express Delivery orders is 1pm. If you place your order after 1pm and select Express delivery, the order will not be shipped until the next working day.
We use a variety of Royal Mail services as appropriate to ship your order.
Can I have my order delivered to an alternative or 3rd party address?
Yes you can, however shipping your order to an address other than the one to where the credit / debit card is registered may delay your order due to the additional security checks we have to perform. For security reasons, certain high value items or orders may only be delivered to the card billing address, but if this is the case, we will inform you at the time of order.
- We can only deliver the goods to the address you provided as the delivery address when you placed your order.
- We are unable to change this address once the order has been paid for.
- If there isn’t anyone available to accept delivery of your order, our carrier will leave a card with details of when they attempted to deliver and how to get in touch with the them so you can arrange to collect the goods, or re-arrange delivery.
- If you choose to collect from the carrier, don’t forget to take some form of ID and the calling card, or they will not be able to release your package.
- The carrier will only hold your order for a limited number of days, therefore it is important that you get in touch with them ASAP.
- Weekends and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days and all delivery times quoted are for orders where stock is available that are placed and pass our credit checks before our order cut off time.
- Items can only be dispatched once payment has been approved.
- In the event that an item is temporarily out of stock, we will notify you of the delay and dispatch it as soon as it arrives.
- Special orders: non stock items or bespoke items can take up to 28 days to be delivered from the date the order was confirmed.
- Delivery in certain outlying areas such as Northern Ireland, the Scottish Highlands, etc may take up to a day or two longer than the quoted time periods.